Payment Funding | Natural Breaks

Payment Funding

To get a service from Natural Breaks you can either:

  • Use your direct payments - you can contact us directly to arrange a service.
  • Purchase your support using your own money
  • Speak to your social worker and ask them to arrange a referral, and they will guide you through the process. Everyone is entitled to a social worker, you can request one from social services.

You can get in touch with us for some advice or ring us on 0151 207 9120.

Natural Breaks Newsletter

To find out a bit more about what makes Natural Breaks tick, go to our newsletter to see news stories and what's going on in the day to day lives of people we support.

Read More