Social and Learning
Our Social and Learning Service works with individuals who have been assessed as needing support. Often the people we support still live at home, but may also be in residential care or their own homes.
Our staff empower and enable the people we support to:
- Attend college or other classes
- Access employment or voluntary work
- Take part in hobbies and interests
- Join local sports group and teams
- Meet up with friends
- Lead happier and healthier lives
- Improve people’s self esteem and confidence
- Help people make and maintain real friendships and relationships
Every person we support has a dedicated team of staff to provide consistency and continuity. You will not be supported by someone you haven’t met. Our goal is to make sure you have person centred support to meet your needs.